Cornell’s greenhouses and plant growth chambers are the proving grounds for groundbreaking research. They provide carefully controlled environments where Cornell scientists test and fine-tune new ideas and methods.
CUAES’ dedicated staff provides unparalleled services and support, to maintain conditions critical to success.
- Greenhouse and growth chamber use policy (pdf)
- Greenhouses and growth chambers fee schedule (pdf)
- Request space in greenhouses or growth chambers
- CUAES plant growth facilities - essential information (pdf)
- Researcher and educator checklist for plant growth facilities (pdf)
- Greenhouse health, safety, and BMPs
- Resources for TMV control in greenhouses
- Greenhouse horticulture & general greenhouse resources
Detailed information for each greenhouse ranges
- Campus greenhouse ranges - overview map (pdf)
- Red and orange greenhouse range (pdf)
- Yellow greenhouse range (pdf)
- Green greenhouse range (pdf)
- Blue greenhouse range (pdf)
- Purple greenhouse range (pdf)
- Gold greenhouse range (pdf)
Learn about our campaign to make the CUAES greenhouses and plant growth chambers greener.
Greenhouse researchers and educators, we need your help!