CUAES currently oversees a $6 million project portfolio. The chief source of station funding is an annual allocation by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) of the United States Department of Agriculture as part of the land-grant system.
CUAES receives funds from four different funding programs: Hatch; Hatch Multistate Research Funds; McIntire-Stennis; and Animal Health.
Resources for Cornell PIs and Administrative Managers
- Funding Cycle (pdf)
- Research and Extension Priorities (pdf)
- Research Guidelines, CUAES (pdf)
- Research Guidelines, NYSAES (pdf)
- Research Allowable & Unallowable Expenses (pdf)
- Principal Investigator Eligibility Requirements (pdf)
- Research Equipment Request (pdf)
- Overview for Preparing a Full Proposal and Project Initiation (pdf)
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- NIFA Acknowledgement in Publications (pdf)
REEport (previously CRIS)
- Project Initiation (pdf), previously CRIS AD-416, AD-417 & Assurance Form
- Annual/Final Report Instructions (pdf), previously AD-412